Friday, April 15, 2011

Minnie Mouse Slippers

I just threw these together in an evening.  They are T shaped and then sewn together kimono style.  I got the pattern at the site below.  I decided to make them in black with a big red bow, and they turned out like Minnie Mouse shoes. I crocheted them,  just following the general measurements of the knitted ones, and measuring my feet.  Very easy, and comfy.  Even in sunny California, I always seem to have cold feet  - or perhaps that is a general character flaw...  8-[.

(Photo from Niftyknitting.com)


Sorry, my picture is a bit fuzzy.  I have a new camera, which appears to be so totally not compatible with my Mac OS.  Always something, innit?  But you get the idea.

Thank you, Niftyknitting!



~ Tranquility and Tolerance ~

No comments:

Post a Comment