Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bracelets and Malas

I have been in the bead baskets again and made a bunch of bracelets and malas.  The malas were made with simple wooden triangular beads, and not finished.  I like them to "weather" as they are used by my hands.




I just learned how to knit or crochet with beads.  For the life of me I could never figure out how to do that, until I saw that you put all the beads on the yarn FIRST and push them aside until you need them.  Duh!

Daylight savings time this weekend.  I think it is silly.  When will man learn to not fool with Mother Nature?

Also got a new supply of PEACE prayer flags from my favorite place: the Dharma Shop where you can find wonderful, unique and handmade imports from Tibet and Nepal at very reasonable prices and in support of the Tibetan refugees and artisans.  They have a blogspot too.  Support them if you can.



~ Tranquility and Tolerance ~

No comments:

Post a Comment